Pages

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

3 more days till Christmas

For the whole of today, i only drew 4 small sketches of graphic patterns for my jewelry packaging, and i only finish one page on inDesign. I sucha' fail, i swear.

I shall finish 2 pages tonight, no. I shall try to finish at least 4 before i go to bed tonight.  2 spreads.

I'll be super busy tomorrow and the day after with 12Respects. I guess i won't touch any of my work? I hope i will. God damn it! I seriously hate this semester of school. It's just too rush and the lecturers say we're slow. Waddahell. They started off slow that's why we're slow as well. Why are they blaming us. I seriously can't take it. I think i'm gonna fail this semester. For sure.

Alright, on a brighter side, it's 3 days till Christmas!

But still, my assignments are affecting my mood for this festive season. This suck. It's the first time in my whole life i feel this way. I've got no one to blame but to only blame myself for being sucha lazy ass. And that i'm not creative enough to even be in course. Why in the first place did i choose this course. Ughhh!

I'm so stress now. FUCK!

No comments: