Pages

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

1 project down, 7 more to go.


Thank god Window Display project was due yesterday. This is what me and Robin made. I think i suck because he did most of the stuffs while i only did a few. The background, i painted it. i think it suck, really. and if his marks are low because of it then it's my fault 'cos the lecturers talked about the background.. as in, mostly about the background, so yea. I'm sorry Robin. ):

But oh well, no point crying over spilt milk.
So yea.. shall do better in the next 40% project. Huhu~ T__T


Chicken rice packaging;
Jewelry packaging;
Photo Journalism;
Info-graphic;
Hard-disk Packaging;
Travel Brochure;
Restaurant Menu, wall murals, flyer design; 
Window display;

Reminder to myself. zz. -.-"

p.s I'm in school now by the way. Boring~! And am having a bad throat. I wanna go to the doctor's like asap. ):

No comments: