Pages

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

middle of the week



Moving advertisement~ pfft!
But there's sucha' thing right?! Even Robert laugh at me. Zz. Oh well, i guess today's presentation is so gonna pull me down. But what to do? I asked for it.

Oh yeah! And i finally went to see the doctor today. Can you imagine me not seeing the doctor? and let this situation prolong. i think i'll start bleeding. LOL! The waiting was so, waddahell. Waited from 10am till 12pm. Like seriously. I was so pissed. And what's even more pissed is that i paid $50 for a cough medicine. She gave me 4 types of medicine. Pink pills, which have so many stages. I don't know how to explain but they're packed in different packets though it's the same kind of medicine. White pills, for i don't know what. Then the Anti-biotics. Probably that's the cause of the price. And then a cough mixture. Plus a cream to cure yeast infection on the vagina.

What? VAGINA?

Yes, i've got nothing to be embarrass about because i bet many girls in Singapore have it too cos' of the weather and all. They're just keeping quiet. Hoho! You shouldn't, really. You have to cure it or you'll have even more infections. So yeah, for those who still don't know what's that, click here to find out more.

And i didn't know my side profile looks like that. Not too bad eh? Only the jawline a bit missing cos' i'm fat.


And i wanna go to Seoul so badly. 
서울에 가고싶어요!!


I actually borrowed this book for my Info-Graphic project. Was reading through and there were really useful information i need. (See that pimple on my face? Ugh! I'm so depressed because of it!)

I'm still procrastinating. What's your problem, Jade?

Can't wait till this Saturday! #12Respects! :D
and probably next Saturday too? Idk. I haven't gave him my answer. Hoho.

(Did i told you i didn't got selected for the MBC Auditions? Oh well, i've expected it. Don't worry, i'm not sad or anything. I'm just.. feeling unlucky, that's all. Goodnight folks~!)

No comments: