Pages

Sunday, 19 December 2010

DSi















Finally been using my DSi after so long. I haven't got my card fixed yet. I hope soon. Like seriously. I wanna play my Cooking Mama and Nintendo dogs. Lol.

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!

But then again, i've got datelines on the 27th and on the 30th of December which suck! I swear. Grrh. Thinking again, i guess i can actually burn the midnight oil cos i'm on holidays and i don't have to wake up early for school. So.. YAY!

Please give me strength.

Anyways, i was out yesterday with Sher&Shan&Gayle&Jo. Went to collect FTI Photobook. I is so happy! Haha. got to see my loves. And then we went down to the airport to kaypo (busybody) to see Joongki. He's so cute on TV and in real-life. Unfair. Pfft. And then after that i went to find ZA at my aunt's place and stayed over night till today. Had mum's chicken rice today! BEST!


AND!

Ugh, i miss him. And he freakin' posted up an obscene picture which made me felt rather.. waddahell kinda feel. It's normal right? I mean, i shouldn't even be feeling embarrassed about it because we're all adults already. Hey, no harm seeing those kind of pictures already. HAHA. Ok, random~

p.s I still don't dare to do it.

**Pictures taken using DSi, which explains the quality. 

No comments: