Pages

Monday, 20 December 2010

I'm obsess

Yes, i am. 

I AM OBSESS WITH LEEHONGGI & FTISLAND.
(You hear me?)

(Pictures taken from FT Island 2010 Asia tour photobook)

Don't you find him cute & handsome?
I'm sucha' bias shiat ~

Many people have told me i'm obsess with Lee Hong Gi and i'll always defend myself, saying i'm not. But today, i'll just admit. Yes, i am obsess with him. Is it even wrong to be obsess with someone? I mean, at least i'm not doing something illegal.

My friends thinks i'm obsess.(not only my friends, my cousins too) Like, over over OVER obsess. They probably think i'm crazy too. But i just want to tell you all that, at least i don't do crazy things like to follow them everywhere they go, like every single footsteps of theirs and go notice every single thing of them like how many armpit hair they have, how many mozzie bites they got and all. So please, don't treat me like an alien when i talk about him in class. I really don't want you guys to think i'm crazy. But then again, if you're my friend, you'll try to understand right? If you don't, then i guess you're not a true friend. ):

Amazingly, my mum doesn't says anything cos she herself have seen him in real life at the airport, helping me ask for his autograph. LOL! She thinks he's very polite and she really love his singing. She's weird. She's probably a fan of his in secret. HAHA! Oh well ~

AND

Yes, it's my first time ever loving a guy so much who don't know i exist. It's my first time ever loving an idol for so god damn fucking long. (Since i was 16) I myself don't know what's wrong with me. Kill me.

"So what if he's a celebrity?"


Anyways, that's just a bit of ranting from me. Just felt like saying out. It's the first week of holiday and i haven't even started on my work. This suck. I really really really really is damn lazy. I is so lazy! I is so lazy! I is so lazy! And i can't continue like that. If not, i'll burn my future. I must study hard and get into FNC. If only that can happen. But i'll try to reach for it. (:

At least there's an aim.

Okay, i shall start now. 2011 in a few week's time. My 2010 resolution not even fulfilled yet. Fail ~


Bye.

p.s It's tiring loving an idol. but i shouldn't give up now because then again i'll wonder why i have held on for so long.

No comments: