Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
So.. i did this on photoshop..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I edited only the lips, the nose, of course and the cheeks. Not the eyes. I have natural beautiful eyes and i'm proud of it. (Wah lau, show off laaa!) (:
I know i have a big & flat nose but that's because i'm a Chinese. And this is partially the camera's angle fault too. I'm not afraid to show my ugly face. LOL! Say whatever you like because i ain't gonna care. I know it myself. But then again, going back to the subject... what if i really did? Omg, i can't imagine. Then again! i think i should just remain like my present self.
Today i had mid-critic on info-graphic. Not too bad. I'll just have to be more creative. Grrh, but thank god she didn't ask me to redo!
And i'm still coughing, even though i've seen the doctor and have finished her medicine she prescribed to me. Gosh! I hate it. Cough till my head.. hurt.. ):
Anyways, got to go! Needa finish up some more sketches for tomorrow's presentation. So not looking forward to it. More like, looking forward to the 2 month holidays. Shall end this with an unglam picture. xD
(crazy~)
I wanna sing again...


No comments:
Post a Comment