Why do i feel that way? Why can't i control my emotions well? Zz.
Recently, i've been really feeling.. angst. Like even for a small problem, i'll blow up. And NO, it's not PMS. I just don't know why. I'm really sorry to friends whom i've treated badly. I seriously have no idea why i'm like that. Geez.
Anyways, today i stayed back in school to finish up my info-graphic! and yes i manage to only do 2 sketches but i'm happy with the results because the very first sketch i did, was utterly disgusting. It's okay, i've finish up what i'm suppose to do. There's others but i'm so sleepy already. i guess i'll call it a day. Moreover, my cough mixture syrup is making me drowsy.
Talking about dieting. I seriously fail. Today i had egg mayo croissant for breakfast. Handmade chinese noodles for lunch. Vietnamese Pho for dinner. Cheng Tng for dessert. Oatmeal for supper snack. Sinful~
I guess that's the reason why i've got energy to finish up my work. TEEHEE~ xD
Okay, tomorrow, no more.
Goodnight all~ ^^
p.s 나는.. 홍기를 보고싶어요..
No comments:
Post a Comment