Thursday, 20 January 2011
변화가 필요해
Many of you who read my blog (don't know me real life) might think that i'm pretty, slim(??) or tall but guess what? I'm not. I'm actually quite chubby.
Let's see.. hmmm, i'm thinking if i should reveal my height and weight. But honestly, what's wrong with sharing? I don't care what people will say about me. (Actually, i do. I'm a sensitive person) But then again, even if i reveal it, you guys won't believe me... Okay, i think i will not reveal it. TEEHEE!
I need a change.
I've been like this since i was 15. Ever since, i've been enjoying life. Not having a strict diet or daily exercise routines. This is bad.
Honestly, i love food. I enjoy eating! I eat almost anything. Except for disgusting ones like insects or bull's balls and so on. Yes! Shit as well. I have heavy cravings. I hate it. I hate the fact that my metabolism level is so darn low.
Gosh! I really need to exercise, but i don't seemed to have the determination in me. I need something or someone who can motivate me.
Why am i so lazy?
Labels:
about jadelzy,
Daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment