Pages

Sunday, 6 February 2011

새해.


恭喜发财!
새해 복 많이 받으세요!
Happy Chinese New Year!

Must be in 3 languages! Haha! Sorry for being so darn late. It's like the 4th day into the Lunar New Year and now then i'm wishing/greeting to my blog readers! (If there is...For those who are having holidays, have a great big fat bunny one! But too bad, tomorrow will be a Monday! Considering that the time now is 1:38am. 


This year's Chinese New Year will be the worst ever. I suppose next year's one as well because of school projects! I have like 2 submissions on Tuesday and another 2 on Thursday. I'm still only 50% into the my "Wayfinding Project" and "Infographic Project". 20% into "Photojournalism" and 90% into "Jewelry Packaging". Ugh! I'm so FAIL. I don't think i'll be doing it after blogging this post because my eye lids can't take it anymore. 

Anyways, it's the end of Chinese New Year for me. I guess i'll have to concentrate on my work now! I won't be telling you guys about my first second third day of CNY because i guess it's just too irrelevant. Today i was at Nic's place. Nothing much but i really love the lion/dragon dance performance. TEEHEE! 

Okay, goodnight! 

Am suppose to meet 12R tomorrow, but i don't think i'll be able to make it. I miss you guys! ):

p.s we're both from different worlds. we can never be together. 

No comments: