I'm so proud of myself! I did finish my Photojournalism Magazine all within 6 hours of today. But then i'm still left with a 10 page report writing which i don't feel like doing at all. Zz. I'm already so tired.
My eyes are like.. @_____@
The reason why i could have finish it is because i was thinking of someone. Someone whom i don't even know that well but in my school. I don't even know why i kept thinking of that person. Oh well.
Other than photojournalism, i've still got my jewelry packaging left. Ugh!! So screwed. My eyes are closing soon. How how how how!!
Okay. i shall shoo from this place and get started.
*To those who haven't finish, KEEP GOING!! ^^
My eyes are like.. @_____@
The reason why i could have finish it is because i was thinking of someone. Someone whom i don't even know that well but in my school. I don't even know why i kept thinking of that person. Oh well.
Other than photojournalism, i've still got my jewelry packaging left. Ugh!! So screwed. My eyes are closing soon. How how how how!!
Okay. i shall shoo from this place and get started.
*To those who haven't finish, KEEP GOING!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment