Pages

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

#12Respects

Good morning everybody! :D

I'm currently at work doing nothing. Yes! N-O-T-H-I-N-G! So free. That's why i'm brogging.

Yesterday i really felt the Monday Blue. Actually i don't believe there's sucha' thing because i think Mondays are suppose to be fun cos you'll get to see your friends/crush/lover etc. at work/school. But oh well, i felt it yesterday! Am still having a slight headache! > . <

Anyways, after work yesterday i went out with #12Respects! My little Maknae, Keo didn't make it 'cos of school and Jor as well. We did nothing much except for eating! We ate at Xing Wang. And then chit chat bla bla bla, like the usual.

And.. WHOOHOO! I got my baseball jacket already. My dear Sher bought it for me when she was in Korea! But of course i paid her back la! Haha! Woots woots! THANK YOU SHER! Now i got a proper jacket! Alrighty! Less words, more pictures!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, the pictures are not in my SD Card anymore. I transferred them out yesterday into my own computer and yea, sorry, no pictures. LOL!! Wait till i reach home and upload them. 

No comments: