Pages

Monday, 21 March 2011

Internship

Today is my first day of internship. Not gonna tell you readers where is it. Haha! Only people close to me will know. But that's not important anyways. Cos you'll soon find out anyways.

Was there about 10minutes early. And my in-charge wasn't there yet. I thought he would be earlier but I was wrong but it's okay.

First task give to me was to fill in pictures, names etc in the May day Union book. Seems easy but straining to the eyes. Today I finish up a total of 5 pages only. Ugh! You don't want to know how much I've left. I've only have till the 3rd week of April. It's an important event though.

Anyways, I was lonely all the way. Had breakfast alone, lunch alone! But thank god I have dinner with the sisters!

We went to prata house again! Hahahaa! Ate till we nearly puke! Lol. Especially xiaovin!

Alrighty! It's time for me to tug in. Or is it tuck? Lol! Tuckshop~

안녕! ~~
난 너무 피곤해!
굿나잇! 아이 니더 ... 운동...

No comments: