Pages

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

경우에만...


Hello readers! Whatzzzuupp! xD

It's been long since i've blog, yesyes, i know. So what have you guys been up to? Hmmm, as for me, i've been staying at home, doing nothing but household chores. Ah! But a few days ago, i was with Sarah! It's been a long time since we meet up. We went to Marina Square and had Thai Express again! yes, AGAIN! But it wasn't as nice as Siglap's one. Oh well. And then we went for Kbox and then after to play the fish game. Then to Makansutra~~~~~ then home. A bit boring... but it's okay. 

For the past 2 days, i've been at home, yeap. But tomorrow, i'll be going out with the sistas! Can't wait! Then the next week, i'll be going for my internship. Scaryballz. However, i can't wait for it to start as well. It will be a new start and a new experience coming up my way. Whoohoo~ 

Oh! Thank You Shermainek for getting me the baseball jacket from Litmus! Love you loads!! And sorry for troubling you! > . <

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

You guys might have heard about the Japan Earthquake and everything. I'm really sad about it because many innocent lives were taken. And when i start to think about it, why can't Libya stop the killing? I mean, what's so great about killing your own kind? Don't they feel like they're being selfish? Bunch of ignorant bastards. Sometimes, i really wish the tsunami will wash their country away instead of Japan. Since they want to kill lives, might as well kill the whole country. Goddamnit! Their brains are grown on their butt. 

I really hope there will not be more disasters. Everyone will have to play a part. Even in small little things like to not use plastic bags when shopping. Or burning their rubbish which gives out harmful gases. Grrh! I'm so annoyed! And now? the nuclear shit. Ugh! I'm really worried! If the radiation spreads, it will spread around the world. 

I'm not being selfish or anything but, Korea is so damn near to Japan and i don't want anything to happen to the people living nearby. Ok fine, FT Island. I'm sorry for being selfish but i just can't help it. I just hope everything will cease and then i can safely go to Korea in this October with my dearest friends. 

Thank god i live in Singapore. A small little island which is protected by neighboring islands. Singaporeans! Stop complaining and start appreciating! 

p.s Please god or whoever who can miraculously stop all these disasters from happening, please help us.  

No comments: