Pages

Friday, 22 April 2011

꿈~

This morning i dreamt of FT Island with my dear friends. I don't know why out of a sudden i'll dream of them. But this is how it went...


It was that all of us was in this hotel. I couldn't recognize which hotel was that but all i know is that, the hotel wasn't in Singapore. And then FT Island was there with other celebrities. (probably the upcoming Korean Music Wave is stressing me)


We were bored so we decided to check them out at their level. However, before that, we were at the cafe level and then we were waiting for the lift. Then when the lift door open, there was this trolly thing, like a room service kinda' thing and it automatically move out. And we all thought it was a ghost! But nevermind, not important.

Then we took the lift and reached their level. We saw a group of Japanese girls when we arrive, then i ask J, "ehh who are they ar?" Then J replied, "They are from the ballerina crew.." something like that. (
I don't know why must it be ballerinas but I think its because of the death bell 2 movie which they watched it last night and we were talking about the wishing staircase movie)

Okay then, we overheard somebody saying that they were having this hide and seek game on their level with fans la! (
Like wth! No such thing will happen in RL) So we joined in. (I think its because me and S was talking about "running man" thats why i dreamt of this!)

Best part is, i was so excited that i decided to go find
Honggi. As i was walking pass this corridor, i saw something weird. Like a stone! Like someone hiding under a blanket, tugging in tightly. And it had little movements. I was with J by the way. Then i don't know why J just walk away. So i decided to go closely to it. It was dark by the way.. then i saw a tag! (WTH) It was written FT ISLAND in korean.(SO WEIRD) Then i quickly went to call J back and then tap on that weird thing and Seunghyun appear.. HAHAHAHA! Then i woke up. WTF!!! FML!!!

I could have slept longer and then find all of them.. zzzz. But in my dream i heard someone saying, "Eh i heard honggi's voice!" That person kinda saw him but when i was about to lift my head out to see him, he disappeared. I didn't get to see the rest of the boys though. But imagine what will happen if i were to continue dreaming about it! Omg! It will be the best "Running man" episode of FTI&Fans. HAHA! 



Oh god, what a dream... 

No comments: