Good Morning everybody!
Yes yes i'm still up.
Gosh, there was a war going on with my heels and foot earlier on while on the way back home! It's my new heels from DMK. My first ever DMK shoe. I thought it was a sucky brand and that their shoe can never make friends with my broad foot. But it was alright after all! The reason why i bought a new heels is because of my Charles & Keith platform shoe. It kinda broke and so had no choice, but to get a new one.
Talking about this, it reminds me about my work. This whole week, i practically did nothing at all! I was so upset because it's my attachment period and i'm suppose to me doing/learning something productive. However, i soon found out that it was because of the upcoming General Election, that's why i couldn't do nothing. The design team was too busy with booklets which they have to do before GE starts. And they can't let me do it because it contains confidential information. Meaning, i can't see it till it's published. Another reason is because they can't let me do this assignment as it's too important and i can't afford to make mistakes. Honestly, i have done a few on the previous project which i've done which is for the May Day Rally on this coming 1st May. Gosh! I'm sucha' careless person and i will need to kick this off.
Tomorrow is Good Friday by the way. So... HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! ^^
And i was suppose to meet the VC0901 kids but i didn't in the end because i had to meet 5Stars to discuss important issues. In the end, we didn't really had the time to talk about it because some had to go, some had something on and my heels was killing me. This is the first time i've worn this kind of heels walking for more than 2 hours. Round of applause for me. Haha!
Alright, i think that's all i'm going to say. I will blog again tomorrow! I will need a few reminders for myself. For example, like to charge my camera battery, my phone and everything. I hope my brain will remember. Goodnight!! And have a nice long weekend!! ♡
p.s 홍아~ 지금 뭐하니? 난 니가 너무 보고싶어! ㅠ.ㅠ
No comments:
Post a Comment