Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Long weekend ahead!

Shall embrace myself.

Finally the weekends have come to me! I've been waiting for god damn long since the last. I'm not gonna talk about work, neither am i gonna talk about unhappiness. This is gonna ruin everything.

The GE thing is like everywhere. I've seen opposition supporters and PAP supporters. But i'm afraid that something is just not right for this year's GE. I don't know why. PAP needs to watch it, i guess? However, i'm still too young to be talking about this. I don't even understand. =x

Okay, i'm gonna go off and will be meeting 12Rs. We'll be down at Sq2 to watch the Kpop competition, organized by the Korea Tourism Organization Singapore. See you all tonight with pictures uploaded! I hope. That's provided if i'm not lazy. To end this post, i shall have one picture of my cute little doggie.

Oh! And CONGRATULATIONS to the Royal Couple! *Bows*

p.s If only my wedding was as royal as theirs which is impossible.


This morning, i put her on my bed and
she stuff her head in between the
two pillows as you can see from the
first picture. Haha. What a cutie. ^^

No comments: