Pages

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Out with the Sistas!

Today i finally get to meet the sistas! I'm glad that everyone made it. However it was a pity we didn't took a group picture. And im sorry sistas, i got no time to upload the pictures. I'm too tired. please understand. DON'T SCOLD ME AH! (sounds familiar? gsy.)

Anyways, i was kinda in depression for like the past 6 hours due to my hairloss. I'm super duper paranoid because i've been losing hair and it's scaring the shit outta me as i don't drop that much hair the last time. So i went to Watsons this afternoon during my lunch break and went to get Silkpro Hairloss control. I've just used it and it's pretty much nice/comfortable, you name it, to use. There is this cooling sensation. The feeling is like when you seat in the salon and the hairdresser helps to wash your hair, then the cool sensation starts coming in as she gradually spray some water onto your hair.. you know what i mean right??

I hope it will work because i can't take it. I don't wanna be bald. I'm a very scady cat girl. Sighs. And THIS made me better. Plus D's words. Thank you. (:

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight. ^^
Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: