Finally, it's the end of my Internship. I had a great time and also the not-so-good time in there. There were times when you really feel damn stressed up. You don't know what to do and what you should do. I don't know. It just seems weird because out of a sudden you're like in the working world and you don't know what it is like.
I met nice friends, i met crazy friends, i met cunning people etc. (i'm not very sure if they are but i felt like they are) You know, it's like people treats you so nice but you won't know what they're talking behind your back kinda thing. I don't even care, really. They can say whatever about me. Though i hate it, what's the point? Thank god i'm not working there like forever.
It's seriously an experience. I feel that by going for internship before school is better because it trains you to handle stress and meet the datelines. After-all it's the working world, if you don't, you're in deep shit.
This made me feel that studying is still better than working! heh heh! ^^
Anyways, it's been a fun/joyous time in NTUC Media for the past 3 months. I hope that i'll get good results for it. (:
Oh yeah, and today.... i am very tired.... because i went for "Beautiful Spy" filming. It was fun but tiring! The camera crew had to take so many different angle shots. And i couldn't take any pictures because i'm not suppose to. I went with 12R and there were other fans. Yes, we played the role as Shinhwa's Eric's fans. LOL! It was really fun. And what's more? at least i get to see the settings and everything. xD
Okay, that's all i've gotta say. I needa sleep now. So tired! Goodnight!! ^^
p.s When are they gonna get it? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment