Pages

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Stressed out

Recently, i've been feeling really stressed out. Okay, not really stress but i just don't feel comfortable with everything around me. Sometimes, i really wish i was alone with people who can makes me feel comfortable.

You know, there are some things which i really do not want to bother with but i just can't because it involves with someone whom i love/close to me. But honestly, i'm trying hard to not bother. Really.

And i've been feeling so damn upset with the fact that my Step Grandfather will be coming to Singapore again. My Grandmother is already here. And as she gets older, she complains more. Although she says she's not complaining, but sometimes the things she comment/say really makes me feel like as though she's complaining. Grrh. and you know how annoying that can be? Superb.

And because my Step Grandfather will be here tomorrow night, i got no where to sleep. I'll have to sleep with my brother. I really hate giving up my room. I know i'm sounding really selfish here but hello? I need my life too okay. I got my everyday routines and all. (Like, waking up early for school/work. Using the hair dryer to dry my hair. Changing clothes in my room. etc) I really hate the fact that soon i'll have restrictions. Goddamnit. I feel so damn fucking annoyed! I can't have my bed and all. RAHHHH!

Thank god i'll be in China for some school exchange program.

Also, FTI will be here in like 3 weeks time and i fucking haven't finish what i'm suppose to do. Fuck my life, seriously. I just hate the feelings i have now la.

FUCK.

No comments: