Pages

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Willing to.

Hello readers of jadelzy.blogspot.com!
(although i know there are not many readers)

Can anyone please sponsor me Korean Lessons?
I've been wanting to learn but just that all the while i've been thinking about the money and time. How nice! I'll be going to Korea this October and i've got not much knowledge about the Korean language.

The reason why i want to take up Korean is because...

NO! It's not because of Kpop. Honestly!
YES! It's because of KDrama. It's because of the korean culture.

The reason how i actually knew FTIsland is through drama as well. (If you think i'm lying, then i've got nothing to say) But honestly, yes. I knew Jaejin first. He was on 'Unstoppable Marriage', a sitcom on KBS World. I know i have said this before but just in case some people don't know. And you may be guessing now, yes, jaejin was my bias before. then i changed to honggi, the proud arrogant guy. I don't know why.

okay, moving back to topic.

So how!? I really want to learn it. Damn! I shall save up money again and then put myself into Korean lesson after i graduate. But then again! I want to learn driving too!

okay, byebye. confusedgirl_91

No comments: