Last Friday was my submission for my Project 6! Yes, i'm kinda relieved but i still have one more this Friday which is my pboard (presentation board). I just started doing it today. Was too lazy the past few days. Gosh! I don't know what's going on in me and i haven't been working out! 갸~~~! How is this happening?! What happen to my determination?!
Moving on...
Last Friday, (the same thing i said above) i went out with my group of my friends, JY&YH. Decided to visit H&M since it's the in thing now. Honestly, there wasn't anything special about it. It looks the same to me and the pricing isn't that bad. Affordable, i guess. Then we went to 'New Look', 'Forever 21' etc. We did a lot of window shopping. Of the whole trip, each of us only got ourselves a sunglass from 'Forever 21'. Haha. We headed to NYDC (is it?) to meet the rest of the people but sat on a separate table. How sad~
(cr. alice)
(cr. alice)
(cr. alice)
19 more days till Korea! I can't wait~! >__<




No comments:
Post a Comment