Pages

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Rough ride

This week have been rough on me. I'm thankful that it have finally come to an end. However, a new week is going to start again and each week, i'll have to overcome a certain kind of obstacle. This week was the worst. 

Due to submission, i was really rather stressful. I think i've concentrate too much on my model. Been measuring, drawing out plans. I didn't even plan my time well and i know it's my fault. 

sy says i was always watching k-pop videos and stuff like that, but honestly, no. I wasn't. But i'll admit that i was playing with 'The Sims Social' on facebook which only happens when i can't think anymore or all my inspiration was gone. I know, i shouldn't have and i've regretted. 

On the day of submission, after my presentation, i broke down. I couldn't control my feelings. Normally i am not like this but somehow, i don't know why it turned out that way. Thank you Ice, jy and sy for consoling me, advising me. If it weren't for you guys, i don't think i can think straight. I was feeling like a failure that day. I thought everything was going to crash on me. Thank God my lecturer gave some of us allowance to finish up what's left. 

I'm actually feeling very guilty now because i took the weekends off from my part-time job to actually do my work which i didn't. 

This week have rather been tough. I was sick the whole week. Literally! I had flu, a bad one. Up till today, i still feel so uncomfortable up my nose and throat. And i have been having diarrhea since Friday. I really don't know what's wrong with my body. Sighs~

I just hope that the upcoming week which starts tomorrow will be a good one. 

p.s exactly 1 month more till my dream country!

No comments: