Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Awesome sistas




Yesterday was an awesome day. 
Although there were so many things to do, like research and all, i actually enjoyed it. Wtf. I'm weird. How could i have enjoyed what i was doing. -.-

Just wanna say that i have awesome Sistas in school. 
They're the only one who understands me and tries to change me into a better person which, i stubbornly don't want to. KEKE! Hey! I'm unique okay. And thank you all for loving me the way i am. 


Don't know why we'll do this. Centre parting hairstyle. LOL! 
Clarice looks the funniest here. HAHAHA! Omg. I swear i laughed a lot while we were doing this. 



And to Ms Pang Jing Yi, no more running man please. We're being serious.

Okay. Anyways, yesterday night i had dinner with jy and jo. LOL.
Funniest dinner i've ever had! Please don't do it ever again. Haha! Damn retarded.

p.s 10 more days.

No comments: