Yesterday i wanted to donate blood but couldn't because of my temperature. Was kind of disappointed. But today i managed to go. Putting that aside first. It was my mum's birthday yesterday and we went to celebrate it at Ju Shin Jung, the place where my love went before. Hahaha! I really love that place because it's really authentic Korean BBQ with varieties of Banchans [Side dishes]. I had Samgyupsal, Saba fish, Bibimbap etc. Shioks!!!
Heh heh! Happy Birthday Mummy! :D
And then today i went to donate blood. My temperature was alright but Jy and jo's iron capacity[??] was not acceptable as they were below expected amount. So i went alone. But thankfully, jy and jo accompanied me. I admit, i was afraid because i'm scared of pain especially when it comes to needles. It's my first time donating blood, so i don't know how it feels like. Everyone says it's painless. So okay, i give it a try. Bloody hell the first needle i got was painful. The needle which sucks out blood. I teared and then cried. Lol! cos i was scared. Then slowly everything went normal. I didn't had any dizzy spells, nothing at all until i step out of the room.
I was walking towards jy and jo, i told them i felt like puking. Then i didn't felt right, i went inside to ask the nurse and seconds later i fainted. Thank god there was a nurse having her lunch there. Yeap, i fainted. I saw black and white. What jo said was true. At first when i heard her saying she saw black and white, i thought she was lying but today, i experienced it. Voices turned hollow and i thought i was going to die. Because i couldn't hear anything after. Then somehow, i regain consciousness. Slowly i could start to hear voices around me. I was put back on the "stretcher" and was moved back into the room where people were donating blood. i felt so stupid. But oh well, it was all an experience. By the way, it's my first time fainting.
Now, i'm feeling so drained.
Okay, so i stayed in school till 5pm doing a bit of Studio Project and left for Orchard to have dinner with the sistas. I was feeling so tired. I had like, mild dizzy spells but not as bad as the one i felt at the Blood donation venue. we had soup spoon!! Hahaha. it's been a long time since i've had that. Anyways, i shall add in pictures and then head off to bed. I'm so tired. Goodnight.


No comments:
Post a Comment