Pages

Monday, 7 November 2011

depress(??)

Recently, i've been feeling down inside. I don't know who to tell, so the only solution is here. I've been feeling rather confused myself. It's like, i've been neglected in my social life but actually not... I know i'm being too sensitive but i really am...

Sometimes, i feel that my friends doesn't like me anymore. Maybe because i irritate them too much. Maybe i've asked too much. Or maybe i'm just not a fun person but a boring one. Sometimes, i feel like we don't click well anymore. I just feel like, the whole social circle of mine is screwed up. Sometimes, i feel like i'm sucha' hypocrite. It's like, i hate the things you do or say, but yet i still tolerate it and continue being your good friend, pretending nothing actually happen, not telling you how i feel. Then sometimes, i'll gladly help people and all i get is nothing but a simple thank you. Then after that, the person whom i've helped will treat it like nothing happened and treat me like trash. Using harsh words on me like as though i'm like a 1 year old kid who'll won't understand. What is this?

And also sometimes, i'll feel like my friends do talk behind my back. Complaining how bad of a person i am. Saying how much i complain. Telling how lame my jokes are, pretending it's funny and laugh. Talking about my character/attitude etc. Gossiping about me being so into Korean/korea/Kpop and whatever that has got to do with Korea. Then sometimes, when i talk to them, they ignore me. wtf. More to name..

Honestly, i think i don't have much true friends. They either don't understand me or i'm just too difficult to be understand. I guess i'm the one who is just too screwed up la huh. fml. Probably thats the reason why i'm still single.

#mthrfkingdepressedforeveralonekid

Bye.

No comments: