Hi,
I've really had enough of all these crap. Talking to you makes me feel damn tired. Maybe in the first place, i shouldn't be even talking to you. I hate the way we communicate. I hate the attitude. I hate the tone. I hate every conversation between us. I've had enough! From now on, i'm not gonna bother anymore. We can still be friends but i just don't feel like talking to you anymore. It makes me really tired. I really really cannot take it.
I don't even know how da hell did this started, when it started and why it started. I really don't.
Maybe it's just me being so damn fucking sensitive but i.. really.. cannot do this anymore. I have to put a stop to it before the hatred grows. And if you've realized me talking to you lesser, then i really hope you'll know the reason why. It's not that i hate you or anything. I just feel that we should talk lesser. I don't wish to spoil our friendship. I don't know.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment