I've been using this for about 2 years and it's actually quite good. Some people whom i've told don't believe me at all but now i'm gonna show you guys. I pasted this heart shaped sticker on my face (pimple spot) for about more than 8 hours. And when i took it out, it looks like that. It's actually quite good. This patch actually helps to absorb the oil from your face, even blackheads/whiteheads and it also reduces infection on your pimple spot. I think it's better for users to not squeeze their pimples but to use instead.
Was there still blood?
YES! There is still blood. but not as bad as bursting it.
Plus! it doesn't leave a make on your face. If you squeeze it using your fingers, higher chances of getting a mark on your face. so yeap. Can try! (:
Was there still blood?
YES! There is still blood. but not as bad as bursting it.
Plus! it doesn't leave a make on your face. If you squeeze it using your fingers, higher chances of getting a mark on your face. so yeap. Can try! (:
p.s I really got nothing to blog about. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment