Hi! I'm still up doing my Studio Project 5. And i don't usually stay up late but this time round, i'll really have to. I've been playing and playing, taking advantage of time. Now that i've realized that this is my last shot of chance, i will have to give my all.
I'm feeling so stress but i don't seem to be doing anything. Whatever that i've been doing, it seems useless to P5. I feel like i haven't done anything at all though i have completed my Mascots which is not so complete and there's room for more improvement. I'm still left with, hmmmm, let's see...
1. Education Booklet (12 Pages) (5% done)
2. Poster, like a teaser to the campaign (40% done)
3. Flyer, to inform people about the campaign (0% done)
4. Recycling kit which includes recycling bags, stickers, the educational booklet,
gloves (maybe) plushie keychain. (0% done)
Far out! So much to do and so little time left!
I don't know how am i gonna finish this but i'll have to!
IT'S MY LAST PROJECT FROM POLY!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment