Pages

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

A step further

Hey all. I know it's been a long time since i've updated on this little space of mine.
I don't know how many readers i have but still...

Today, i was at Lasalle to attend an interview. I was sitting in between two potential students. Their English, the way they speak was exemplary. I was sitting there thinking to myself why dafuq am i speaking English in that particular manner. Is it because i haven't been reading much or is it because i haven't been writing or talking much in perfect English. I feel so damn pressured! Moreover! The 2 other students has been involved in the arts for god know when and i'm like over there, with only 5 years experience in the Symphonic Band, 3 years in Handbells Ensemble. I started late but the both of them started young. I felt like as though i've got swallowed by a huge whale. It's like, my existence in that room don't mean anything anymore. That kind of ... empty feeling. I regretted on the way i answered the lecturer's questions. I really don't know what i was talking about. At that point of time, i was very nervous. I was stuttering, i couldn't control myself. Gawd~!

But what's done is done. No point crying over spilled milk. Now i'll just have to wait for their reply in 2 weeks time. It's either that or i'll be going back to work as a Designer. Pfft! 


No comments: