The moment we arrived there, my cousins and i quickly went to pick our rooms. The rooms weren't that fantastic although they were air-conditioned. The "ceiling" is covered with plastic mats which we usually see it at outdoor dinner functions. Above it, it's filled with straws. Afterall, it's a Kelong smacked right in the middle of the sea standing on wooden stilts in Indonesia. I don't expect much. But i must say the beds were really comfy though a bit dirty.
Everyone started to unpack their fishing equipments and started fishing. But i wasn't interested in fishing. There were fishing, drinking, eating, mahjong, card games. I had fun for the past 2 days. Get to know more about my cousins. etc. We even had bbq on the second night. Whatever we caught, we bbq it. But most of the seafood are relied on the Kelong's fish net.
Basically, we spent the nights doing the usual things. Fish, eat, drink, sleep, fish, drink, eat. Hahaha!
I had fun, really.






No comments:
Post a Comment