Monday, 9 July 2012
Colors are wonders
Colorful things do make me happy ever since 2012. I don't know why. Usually, i'll go for dull colors like black, white, brown?... hmmm, i dont know. I'm just weird. haha.
Today, i tried making the rainbow cake because i've seen many pictures on Tumblr/ weheartit/ instagram and started to feel the urge to get my own hands on it. I'm not a cake person but somehow, this particular colorful rainbow cake makes me want to eat it. It feels like as though after eating this, you'll feel damn happy. Shall try making this for my girls one day! xD
Oh! And thank you M for helping me out. Much appreciated especially when i don't have loads of experience on baking a proper from scratch, cake. Thank you! ^^
Tomorrow will be S's R.O.M, can't wait to experience what's like to see the couple saying their vows and signing on those papers. Hopefully, this whole new chapter of her life will be really blissful, interesting and exciting for her. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment