Pages

Friday, 19 October 2012

Dreamcatcher

Probably one of the most happiest moments in my life to see my idol hanging up the dreamcatcher i did for him D.I.Y. I'm not trying to boast here or anything but i'm sure it happens to some people in their lives, when a special someone whom they love or vice versa accepts the things you do for them and appreciates it, you'll definitely feel happy about it. 


This picture here shows a thousand words. Heh heh! ^^


The cup printing i did for Seunghyun, he actually use it to fill pens. Haha!
Spot the cup in the picture. And yes this cup was given to him when he first came to Singapore. Only till now! then i know it's with him. Grrrh! 


The dreamcatcher i made for him when they came to Singapore for a combine concert. I didn't thought he will bring it back to Korea with him because i put it in this really huge box. And today, he uploaded this picture of him probably composing music, there it was hanging on his wall. I didn't really notice it until i stare at the picture for a longer time to make sure it was. But it is right? I'm still unsure. =\

The dreamcatcher was given to him last year on the 16th July. Wow! And only until today i found out it's safe in his hands. 

This really made my day and lovin' my FT boys more. :D 

No comments: