Pages

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Friendships

If friendships are this difficult to maintain, then what about a relationship between a man and a women?

I really cannot understand. What is wrong with people's mind today. Maybe it's just me being the weird one, thinking too much, being too overly sensitive. but that's who i am. Yes, i get sensitive and i think too much but why can't my friends just understand this two simple characteristics of me and be a bit more thoughtful towards me.

Isn't friends suppose to talk it out whenever they have problems with each other? But it seems that in my group of friends, we don't. We'd rather avoid it and make this misunderstanding worsen. And i'm happy for those who have a heart as hard as a rock, being able to avoid it without feeling anything. Maybe i'm just the only stupid one trying to make things right, salvaging the friendship, trying too hard. But why am i doing that? Because i feel that you are important to me as a friend.

I feel so dumb at times. Why must i find out about it? Why must i make myself so upset about it? Why? I shouldn't have found out. I shouldn't have. I'm just hurting myself with all these thoughts clouding up.

Thank YOU for making me feel this way and i'm sure you'll be very much happy without me. In fact, all of you will be.




No comments: