Time passes by really quickly. It felt like as though i just had my 21st birthday party last year! I'm trying to convince myself that i'm still young and not old. Hahaha! Now that i'm going to turn 24 (still young la!), i don't even know what i have already achieve in life. Unlike my dad who used to have his own company by this age. However, that's all in the past. Who can actually set up their own company in this new era? Unless that person is really talented in what he/she is doing, earning big bucks or have like a really big back up from their parents who can support them financially. All i can say now is that, as long as i'm contented, i'm happy. I'm not the kind who will set such high expectations for myself. I do not want to pressurise myself either and I don't think i'm able to stand the stress. Go on your own pace, slow and steady wins the race.
Right now, i'll just need to concentrate on what's ahead of me. School, school and school. Make the best out of it while i still can. Enjoy school days because working life is never going to be like school days anymore. Enjoy doing silly things with your friends after school, talking nonsense, cafe hop, attend events together. Take advantage of our status as a student. Learn more! Dig out information from lecturers while we still can. Live the moment! Now i finally understand why the adults love to say, "Girl/boy ah! Enjoy your school days while you can! Or else next time you're going to regret!" Now i know~ now i know~ I'll probably say that to my children in the future. Even now, i'm telling it to my little cousins and nieces/nephews. Hahaha!
It's just less than 6 months. I can do this!! We can do this!!
나는 너랑 얘기하고싶지않는데. 그게아니라고. 그냥...
너를 좋아했지만 그 느낌이 너무 이상해...
나는 너랑 얘기하고싶지않는데. 그게아니라고. 그냥...
너를 좋아했지만 그 느낌이 너무 이상해...
No comments:
Post a Comment