Pages

Friday, 16 January 2015

Page 16 of 365

Oh, i'm a day behind... It's been a year since i have hid this feeling...
I know i cannot be calculative over such 'feeling' thing and be so attentive to it but hey, it's been a year. Wow! Can't believe i can actually do this for a year. Siao man! But then again, if i can do this for someone whom i don't even know, never go out with, never talk to for 7 years, why not? HAHAHAHA! Siao! Anyways, i guess it's not important anymore now... 



+++++++++++++++++++++



It's Friday! Time passed by really quickly and i've yet to finish up my survey/interview questions. Wtf am i doing! I shouldn't be procrastinating at this point of time! Soon it'll be Saturday then Sunday and then the week repeat again. Soon seminar will start. ugh! Not much time left Jadey~ 

On a side note, i realised i've been spending too much money lately. Thanks to my brother's wedding and Chinese New Year which is really near the corner. I've come to a resolution in getting new clothing from the Sale section. Can't be bothered anymore. Lol!  

And...

I miss going back to DS studio for Yuni's vocal lesson and just chilling there doing nothing. My Korean class have been changed to Tuesday/Friday night instead of Monday due to Arts Law module in Lasalle. Sucks! And! I'm still thinking about KPBC days where i could try speaking to the 오빠s in Korean and try to understand what are they talking about amongst themselves. Staying back late in studio to finish up work but still get to catch a cab back home. Haha! If June was true, i really can't wait. 

Then again, finish up the damn dissertation first! 


I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand...

No comments: