Pages

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Officially graduated!

The last post i recall was a countdown to the submission of my dissertation. Finally! I can say that i'm done! (Technically on the 17th April but yea...) Done with school, done with all these torturous essay/report writings. DONE!! And just yesterday, i received a letter from Lasalle. It's my report! I can safely say that i'm gonna be graduating! in September! Can't wait to throw that hat! Hahaha! Till then... i'll have to keep myself busy to allow time to pass-by.

Now that i have a full-time job, i need to put my heart and soul into it. Though i'm only into the 3rd week, i have encountered many problems already. I mean, it's not really entirely the company's faults or problems but partially myself as well, i must admit. (Cannot make the company sound so bad you know.) I guess i'm still not used to this environment and working alongside someone who is inexperience. Inexperience is one thing, but like telling people you're experience and showing off yourself in pictures with celebrities... a bit... ahem* I would suggest you to stop cheating yourself and other people because (it's not like i'm trying to be mean here but...) after working alongside with you (just 2 and a half weeks) you're not as experience as you think. So please, i really hope and pray you'll stop embarrassing yourself. 

And i feel like i'm being used, like seriously. I have no proper position? Yes yes yes, i do know that the company's small and everyone must multi-task. Yes, i understand that. I totally do but the thing is, everyone got their limits. You can't push someone to the edge especially when they're a newbie. Okay, so what if I'm a newbie? Does that mean you can bully a newbie? Don't come up with excuses saying I'm new and i need to experience more, learn more. Bullshit. The type of work you're pushing to me, it's like totally out of the job scope? There's no proper system at all and you expect a newbie to come up with a new system. Sure. I can do that for you. Then listen to me. LOL! Okay enough. 

But on a serious note, i'll close one eye since i'm still on probation. But after probation, if i still get this shit treatment, that's it. You can go and find someone else and i don't really need this job either. Even if you pay me 3k, i also don't want. Maybe 4k i'll consider. (Dream on~) But yeah. 

You're like a monster that have scared many people off. Many. Already. Enough. And. Last. Warning. 

Till the next post, i'll survive. Meh~

I can't wait for my convocation!!!!!!! :D

No comments: