Hello blog, it's been a long time since i've pen down my thoughts and feelings especially when it's difficult to just, tell somebody on the spot because then i'll be just angst and blabbering out childish things which didn't even happen.
It's nearly reaching August, my Birthday's past, i'm 24, and it's going to be 2 months since i've started my full-time job. Many things happened the past 2 months, my family, friends and work. I can say that i pretty much grew up (maybe a little). I've learnt to cherish the ones i love, appreciate the little things people do for me, learn to be more kind and have courage as well. (Cinderella wannabe) Be more understanding and be sympathetic to others in need. Then again, having to balance all these is the most difficult part because you wouldn't want to be too nice to be taken advantage of. I've also learnt to be selfish for myself. Sometimes, i really feel that some people take me for granted just because i give in too easily. It's not that i don't know, i know but i just can't be bothered to create drama.
And...
Work has been really sucky. I really wish that someone will join the company soon because then i am able to load some burden off my shoulders. Recently, i've been receiving loads of work and i feel like i'm the only one in this company. My boss keeps throwing work to me and i feel so disorganised because all these work does not relate to a certain kind of work department. For example, let's say i'm from the marketing department, but the jobs given could be under finance or administrative. Don't underestimate me.
Yes, i'm able do all these, but some people have to really get this into their head and understand that i'm not a superwoman. I have design works to do and it doesn't just come out from a blink of an eye. I feel that everyone here doesn't have really good work ethics. Teamwork? My ass. Since when? when everyone here is obviously an individualist. Want to get their own work done and get credited for their good work and start boasting about it. "I did it." "I came up with the idea." I had enough. One shouldn't be too bitchy & stingy. Sigh~ Whatever.
Working in a start-up company really suck. Though you get much more experience than others, you suffer more because you're mainly in-charge of everything. Finance to marketing to admin to whatever shit there is. If you're an OCD person, i don't think working in a start-up suits you. For me, i'm still settling in. Getting used to shitloads of stuffs. I'm still frustrated over the guys in this company. Like why can't they do things more meticulously and according to the book since it's a business and we're selling courses/classes/what-not. I don't know.
Working in a start-up company really suck. Though you get much more experience than others, you suffer more because you're mainly in-charge of everything. Finance to marketing to admin to whatever shit there is. If you're an OCD person, i don't think working in a start-up suits you. For me, i'm still settling in. Getting used to shitloads of stuffs. I'm still frustrated over the guys in this company. Like why can't they do things more meticulously and according to the book since it's a business and we're selling courses/classes/what-not. I don't know.
Meanwhile, moving on...
What are we now? 혼란스러워요.
No comments:
Post a Comment