Hello hello. :D
Ok, i shall blog normally today since everyone's complaining about me going super crazy over F.T Island. Honestly, i am. I wonder what will happen if they appear infront of me, i think i'll go even crazier. LOL!
Ok, so, i went to school today like, as usual. I was quite pissed in the morning, i don't know why. I just can't stand some people from my class. So noisy, shoutings here, shoutings there. Like wadda hell. Is the classroom a market place? Geees.
And i was partially pissed because Shixuan & Chenghui isn't attending the class chalet. However, chenghui have decided to attend it and i don't know about Shixuan. Seriously, i don't know how long she can lie about going on a cruise. I mean, if you're really going, i won't get angry, but if you're really not going but don't feel like turning up for the chalet thing, just stay home and slack, i'll really get angry. But then again, if you're really not going on a cruise, i'll get super pissed at you because you lied. Time again and again, i've told you, I HATE LIARS, although i'm one. But the lies i made was not to let other people worry. Argh, whatever it is, you lie or never lie, you coming or not, i'm just gonna forget about this. It's up to you, seriously.
And chenghui, you're my friend, you don't have to feel inferior. I mean, we have been classmates for like almost 5 years. I know you're very close to Shixuan but even if she's not turning up, can you like come? You mean shixuan is your only friend? What about me? Choyyin? Germ? and the other pupils. Come on. I know Yu Ai isn't that kind of person who'll blame you just because of those donkey years problems. Trust me. You'll have fun in the chalet. But anyways, i'm glad that you're coming. Don't disappoint me ok?
Argh, graduation video is a pain to me. I can't think of anything. RAHHHHH!!!!!!
Honggi, please help me. LOL!!!!! xD
제발 도와주세요!
Okok.
Anyways, i will be going off to have a shower and then off to study. Will post again soon! :D
p.s. I'm still waiting for Colorful Sensibility~
No comments:
Post a Comment