Pages

Saturday, 13 June 2009

이홍기 on Scandal

T_T

I really don't wish to say this but,

"Honggi, i really dislike you now. How could you do sucha thing on TV and make your Fans, or rather, me! so sad?"

Argh, i dont know. I may sound childish/silly to some of you who might be reading this. I know. Some of you might think,

"Since you're a fan of Honggi, you should be happy for him 'cos he have found someone he likes and all..."

but so sorry, i'm unable to understand the above sentence.

Or maybe...

"Don't be childish. Honggi got his own life. Let him do whatever he wants."

Somehow agree. But seeing him kiss a girl whom he only met for two days and being recorded on tv.. NO.

Argh, but i really don't wanna dislike him. He's like my first ever idol i idolize and i cant possibly let this reality show break all this up. Mnet must be trying hard to get high ratings. Argh. This is super annoying. I'm so heartbroken now. But on the other hand, it's not like they had sex or anything. Or maybe even getting marry. Argh, i dont know. I'm one confused girl right now. Let's see the last epi for this stupid dumb scandalous reality show.

Honggi fans, please keep your fingers crossed.
Let's all hope that he stays single until the ripe age.
(Damn!! I find myself so evil.)

p/s All of you know its hard for me to dislike honggi. Hurhur.

Annyeong!
Love, Jadelzy

No comments: