Hello hello! :D
Haven't blogged for hmm, 3 days? Recently been quite busy with school work, DSi, going out with friends and yea... Haha! ^.^
Kbox yesterday! I really enjoyed myself with those crazy hard rock singers. LOL! Elyn, Josette, Sutsiam, Oliver, Gregory, Meehan & Remy. Sang many many songs and my voice wasn't quite stable. I kept going out of tune because of my sorethroat. Rahhh!! Amazingly, i was able to reach the highest pitch for "Very Special Love". Haha! Everyone was crazy that night except for Elyn. She didn't sang much. She and her japanese songs. Heh heh! Josette on the other hand sang many CHINESE songs. Cheenafied. Haha. And the guys? All the rock songs.
Thanks guys for making this day so... i dont know which word to use! (:
As usual, Drawing&Rendering lesson today. Drew bodies. Wooohoo. And then after school, headed to Mcdonalds to do the Egg container. Didn't do much cos both of us was super tired. (Syakk&i) Damn, i feel like a sinner now for not finishing up my assignments. I've still got my Color Studies, Automata and many more. Rahhh~!! I wanna go back to Secondary school.
Alright, enough said. Pictures for now. (:
(CAF, Kbox, Random)


No comments:
Post a Comment