Pages

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Happy Birthday to Myself! (:



Hello hello! (:

I know it's been a long time since i've updated my blog. Well, here i am doing so like now. I've finally gotten back my laptop. I'm super happy!!!

Today's the happiest day of my life. Ok, probably this month. Haha!

Yep, i'm finally 18!
(Sounds old to me.)

I feel so old now. Haha!! Sorry to those who are older than me. xD

Anyways, i celebrated my Birthday with my Family at Tampines Safra Sakura last last sunday. It's a Japanese Buffet which serves many Japanses food and also our local delights such as laksa, blablabla. I enjoyed myself there 'cos i got to ate so much sushi&sashimi. LOL!




Then last Saturday, i was out with my group of DPA fellows. We went to Sentosa to chill. Yea, chill under the sun. I havent got the pictures yet. It's still with Anthony. I was whacked with whipcream and i smelt like puke! Really. Zz. Stupid boys. After that we went off to Vivo to have Burger King at the roof top and yeap, sing&talk lala. Also, i recieved presents from all of them. Thank you all! Love ya loads!!





Today, nothing much happened except for the JMD peeps. Snow bluffed me the speakers was ready when i was in the toilet and when i went out, everyone was singing the birthday song. nice try snow. hahaha! That was the first birthday cake i blew for the day. When i reached home, my mum was getting ready to go to Orchird Country club to pick my dad up. In the end, stayed there to talk and have something to eat. Reached home and got sore eye thanks to the contact lenses. Rahhh!! Luckily, i'm fine now 'cos tmr i'll be having this lunch time concert in school. I came back home and my mum cooked "Mee Sua" for me. And then i cut another cake. She bought it from Bakerzin! Havent tried it yet 'cos i couldn't eat it. Super full already.


THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED MY CELEBRATE THIS 18TH BIRTHDAY OF MINE. I REALY APPRECIATE IT. ALSO TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS AND WHO HAVE WISH ME. (:
Yay! Happy happy!

OH! And thanks Mummy for giving birth to me on this day itself like 18 years back. Thanks for giving me everything i wanted including the DSi. Thanks daddy for the big Angpow and also everything he gave me! (:

But before i end this, i have a confession to make. That is...

I haven't done my Auto-Mata & my color studies assignment which will be due tomorrow. I'm sucha sinner. =x

Ok, that's all for now. LOL!

Sory if it's too short. Heh heh! ^^
Goodnight!

No comments: