Pages

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Happy Birthday to myself~





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~! 
생일 축하해~


Gees, didn't expect this year's birthday to be that boring~ I was so disappointed. with myself laaaaa~ I could have done something but choose not to. Oh well~ Luckily, she didn't disturb me today. Zz.

And before i finish this short post, i would like to thank MH for organizing a little party? at school's Mcdonald. Also to those who came, A, Ant, JK, G, I, Jo, S, MN & MH. Xiexie ni men~! :D

Not forgetting to those many of you who wished me through Facebook, Twitter, Sms, and call. Thank you Thank you, i really appreciate. Just one thing sad is that, my AB Boyfriend didn't wish me. He don't even know my birthday please~ and he's like so far far away. Booohooo~

Alrighty! Goodnight! Tmr shall be a better day. (:

No comments: