Good morning everyone~! xD
Today, FT Island will be in Nagoya for some concert. Hope they'll do well. Oh! And also ABBF tweeted right after i fell in la la land. Nice one ABBF. Tweet without me again. But oh well..
I slept really early yesterday because i was so tired, i don't know why. And i was awoken by my aunt's call alllllll the way from Australia and my grandma too. She called to say that Thailand's trip is confirmed. WHEE~ But it's okay that they called this early. Thank god i didn't sleep through, if not i'll be wasting my time.
Good news for the day, or rather.. The best thing that ever happen to me in the Morning would be hearing that FT ISLAND'S PHOTOBOOK have arrived in Singapore! YAY~ I'm so excited because there'll be exclusive pictures in the book when they were here in Singapore for their fanmeet. I'm so excited. Omg. Thanks Sher for the news cos i didn't follow FTISG's twitter.
And today, i'll be meeting #12Respects & #FT5Stars. Unfortunately without Yorklyn because she's overseas. So yeah! I can't wait to meet them. It's been so long. Ever since October~ =X
Ok funny picture update with the Sistas again~!
Syak kissed herself. LOL!
Okay. Byebye. Gonna finish up some assignments before meeting Jingyi and the rest of the girls.














No comments:
Post a Comment